Learn how small spaces in our houses and workspaces can be used for indoor plantation (urban gardening). The workshops use both theory and hands-on activities to engage the participants and help them learn a new skill while understanding the impact of their actions on the larger ecosystem.
Green Creeps, an urban gardening initiative by Swechha India, offers workshops with a wonderful blend of upcycling and gardening, and are based on themes such as:
- Making use of waste plastic bottles, tires and other waste items to make planters
- Creating herb gardens
- Creating butterfly gardens
- Self-watering planters, inverted planters
- Learn how to use small spaces for indoor plantation
- Create artefacts out of used tyres, bottles etc.
- Receive a special gift from Swechha's up-cycled bottled collection
- Assistance by an experienced instructor