Padargad is situated at the backdrop of Bhimashankar; it is a small fort with almost no ruins but just few water tanks and caves. What makes it trekkerâ€™s delight is the climb to the fort which demands technical skill and equipment. To reach the top of Padargad, one has to cross a few rock patches and a chimney climb which makes it the most thrilling experience. Once you reach a top you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the entire Bhimashankar range. One can see Siddhagad, Kothligad (Peth) and Bhimashankar from here. Explore this beautiful fort and trek the historic terrains surrounding it. On your way to the fort, interact with fellow trekkers, eat a healthy lunch and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- 3.00 am - Assemble at Karjat
- 7.15 am- Have breakfast
- 9.00 am - Reach Khadas Village (Base village).
- 09:30 hrs - Trek begins
- 13:00 hrs - Reaching the summit and have packed lunch
- 14:30 hrs â€“ Relax for a while, take photos and start the descend
- 18:00 â€“ Reach the base and head back to Mumbai/Pune
Please note that 80% of the trek is uphill climbing thereby enjoying the beauty of Bhimashankar range and 20% of the route is via deep forest and from the gully the route is nothing but semi-rock climbing/scramblingWhat's Included
- Enjoy this exciting trek to Padargad
- Relish a sumptuous breakfast
- Explore the historic fort of Padargad
- You will be assisted by experienced professionals