The pleasant scene of the Rajaji National Park of Dehradun is different for its rich biodiversity. Some piece of the stunning Shivalik extends in Uttar Pradesh, these backwoods at the foothills are supplied with Sal trees and bamboo shoots. Wild Brook Retreat is set amidst the beautiful valley of Nalani in the foothills of Himalayas, only 24 km from Haridwar. Surrounded by virgin forests and jungle streams, it is a perfect weekend retreat, which takes you far from civilization yet close enough for an easy access. Magnificent views of wild brooks, with a backdrop of lush forests refresh your scenic senses.Customize your own package at Brook Retreat
Child Policy for Stay:
- Jungle Safari Guide charges @ Rs.300/- per drive
- Specialized Guide charges @ Rs.800/- per drive
- Bird watching guide charges around Wild Brook Retreat or in the Rajaji National Park @ Rs.500/- per hour / per person, upto 4 persons @ Rs.400/- per hour / per person for more than 4 persons.
- Guided trekking around Wild Brook Retreat @ Rs.500/- per hour / Upto 4 persons
- Yoga and meditation session @ Rs. 2500/- per session ( Max. 2 hours)
- Pick up/Drop from Haridwar / Rishikesh @ Rs. 1500/- up to 2 persons and Rs.400/- per person for more than 2 persons (each side) by cab/Jeeps.
- Pick up/drop from/at Jolly Grant Airport Rs. 2500/- or Dehradun City Rs. 3000/- per cab (upto 4 pax- each side).
- Child below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child over 5 yrs to 12 yrs Rs. 1600/day/child
- Child over 12 yrs the full package will be charged
- Luxurious stay in Eco- jungle cottages
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Guests are allowed to reach crossing through the National Park only in between sunrise to sunset