Bhimashankar trek is a beautiful trekking trail situated at the end of the Sahyadri range and is home to one of the twelve Jyotirlingas in the country. The trek is a favourite among trekkers and is a much-visited site by pilgrims in India. The breathtaking trail is sure to mesmerise any visitor. The Bhimashankar temple is located 50 kilometres north-west of Khed near Pune in the heart of the Western Ghats. A trek to this place must be on the bucket list of every adventurer. You will be provided with sumptuous meals and evening tea. A guide will assist you all the time and the experienced team will make sure that all the safety measures are taken care of. Come and be one with nature and share this experience with fellow adventure enthusiasts.
- Arguably the best back-country trek in the Sahyadri range
- The route passes through deep wild rainforest, head-high bushes, lost-and-found trails, small rivulets, green meadows and hidden waterfalls
- Relish 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and an evening tea
- Transport cost from Karjat to base village and return is covered
- You will be assisted by an experienced instructor
- First aid kit would be provided