Don your apron and toque and learn the art of cooking organic food at the Greenpath Organic Kitchen and Bakery. Get a comprehensive lesson on organic cooking and recipes with expert advice.What's Included
Inspired by the idea of farming sustainably, The Green Path encourages a diverse ecosystem around the fields, efficiently using local water resources for producing a variety of organic crops, vegetables and fruits. Green Path initiatives include organic farms, stores, eateries, eco-stays and conducts workshops on organic farming in Bangalore at Nelamangala and Coorg. They have begun Good Food movement through their restaurant, Forgotten Food. At Forgotten Food, they bring to your table traditional organic cuisines cooked from the pure organic farmed ingredients.
- Welcome drink on your arrival at Detox Cafe
- Learn the art of cooking organic food
- Lunch at Forgotten Food restaurant
- Organic State Tour - Kitchen, bakery, terrace garden and store
- Take away organic cake or pizza